Friday 10 July 2009

Bored!

Having a tad of a boring day today. Have got much crossness & irritability to the point where am actually getting on my own nerves nagging at the children!

Wish for something exciting to do or happen, as the way things currently stand, the most exciting thing that I did today, was find and dispose of a drowned mouse (a swollen, bloated, water maggoty (not sure if they exist) mouse, at the time housed in stinky yak water collecting plant pot).

Amazing, that as revolting this episode was, the mouse had to be carefully looked at and death of discussed in detail by boyo, who could not have been more delighted to be caught up the drama.

Well, rant completed I'm already starting to feel more heartened & feel a glass or two of Chardonnay will restore my eternal optimism no end.

Now if only I could decide on what to eat for dinner.... oo decisions, decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment