Wednesday 2 December 2009

Happiness is a tutu...

this is just a little something crossing my mind...


My girly is now 6 years old, now 6 for some girly's is when they are playing with Bratz dolls, indulging in High School Musical, obsessing over Hannah Montana, coveting their mini-me friends (or at least Suri Cruise's high heel shoes) they want IPods and DS's and even a mini bra as worn by one in girly's class!


But for me and my 6 year old girly there is still all the time in the world for that to happen, currently she is more than content, playing within the land of Sylvania, whirling & twirling in front of a mirror... disappearing with a packed lunch & a few well chosen essentials into fairy world (or the garden at least..) which leads me nicely to happiness... which Father Christmas will deliver this year in the form of a beautiful green (not Barbie pink) tutu, beautifully made, by Harriet a The Children's Jewellery Company whom I only happened to know about through the marvellous world that is Twitter!


Here is a photo of the lovely happiness inducing tutu (obviously not being worn... it has to go to Father Christmas for delivery on... errrm Christmas day)


I am 100% sure that this tutu & the accompanying fairy wings will be spending a huge amount of time (probably to the point of being worn out) adorning my daughter! They shall no doubt be integral to visits to fairyland, impromptu dance performances and more than likely a party of two.


The Children's Jewellery Company also sell gorgeous jewellery and hair accessories! Check out Harriet's website here - www.thechildrensjewellerycompany.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful! I want a green tutu too - pllleease Father Xmas. I'm 41 & still not too old to spend time in Fairyland. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful, on my way over to Harriet's place right now. LONG LIVE LITTLE GIRLS OF ALL AGES.

    Sara, google Faery Fest, Bodmin Moor, Cornwall - a summer festival devoted to faeries (next year I think we'll go) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely mention! I hope you little fairy loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete